As a Personal Trainer and Professional Body Builder life has been one continuous achievement. Training with weights for over 27 years, I have won some of bodybuilding’s highest titles. Here are some of my Certifications and accomplishments to present time:
- 2001 Uniquest Personal Training programs. Advanced Nutrition and Contest Preparation Certificate.
- 2003 Uniquest Personal Training Programs. Completed requirements to be awarded Master Personal Trainer.
- 2004 The School of Nutrition, Professional Career Development Institute. Diploma awarded in The Professional Nutrition Specialist Program
- 2005 – 2007 AFPA of the United States of America. Certified Personal Trainer and Certified Post Rehabilitative Exercise Specialist.
- 2006 American Dietetic Association Certificate of Training in Adult Weight Management.
- 2007 Zane Experience Program. Certified Personal Trainer and recommended by Frank Zane, M.A. (Mr. America, Mr. World, 3 Time Mr. Universe) as a qualified personal trainer, for men and women of all ages and fitness levels.
- 2009 – 2011 PICP Poliquin International Certification Program. Certified in Theory, Technical and Practical components.
- 2010 Parrillo Personal Trainer Certification. This certification identifies individuals who possess the knowledge and skills to design and implement safe and effective strength and conditioning programs.
- 2011 Fitness Anywhere. Certified TRX Suspension Training
- 2011 Mad Dogg Spinning Certified
- (407) 269-5380